Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne Sell One of Their L.A. Homes for $11.5 Million (VIDEO)
Kevin Winter, Getty Images
The house, which has six bedrooms and a whopping 10 bathrooms, is 11,000 square feet and it is situated in the middle of over two acres of property in the Hidden Hills. Other amenities? It has a redesigned interior, a view of the city and its mountains, a gym, a pool, a maid's quarters and a library, according to Realtor.com's listing.
The Cape Cod-style property had been on the market since 2011, with nearly $13 million as its original asking price. The couple paid nearly $12.4 million for the sprawling digs in 2007. A $50,000 a month lease was also being offered. Looks like the didn't make out with haul by unloading these digs.
Just this past August, the couple sold a beach house in Malibu for $7.9 million.
See photos of the Hidden Hills home in the video below.
Craziest Rock Managers
- Don Arden (Black Sabbath, Small Faces)
- Sharon Osbourne (Ozzy Osbourne, Motorhead)
- John Sinclair (The MC5)
- Colonel Tom Parker (Elvis)
- Peter Grant (Led Zeppelin, Bad Company)
- Dee Anthony (Humble Pie, Montrose, Peter Frampton)
- Malcolm McLaren (Sex Pistols)
- Kit Lambert (The Who)
- Kim Fowley (The Runaways)
- Terry Knight (Grand Funk Railroad
- Bands That Sell Millions of Albums No One Admits Listening To
- Insane Clown Posse
- Limp Bizkit